Tatiomax Plus Glutathione with 1200 mg Glutathione + 200 mg Collagen
Benefits of Tatiomax Glutathione with Collagen
Glutathione competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA’s ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.
- – Contains 1200mg of L-Glutathione per vial, twice as Much as Other Regular and Pure Sterile Formulas
- – Tatiomax by Sujie Pharmaceutical, Tokyo Japan is one of the most sought after brand of glutathione
- – Contains 200mg of Collagen which can naturally firm and rejuvenate Skin
How To Use:
- 2 sessions weekly by IV administration or as advised by your physician.
- For maintenance use 1 vial every 10 to 15 days.
- Recommended to have an experienced or licensed IV therapist.
Indications/Not Recommended for:
As with all supplements pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their physician.
Glutathione has cellular protective properties that make it unsuitable for chemotherapy patients.
Tatiomax Reduced Glutathione 1200mg
Hydrolyzed Collagen 200mg
Vitamin C Ampoules 500mg/5ml
- 1 box Tatiomax (10 vials gluta powder with collagen)
- 10 amps Vitamin C(included in the box)
- 10 pcs. syringes (not included for international shipments outside Philippines)
- 10 pcs. butterfly needles(not included for international shipments outside Philippines)